Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm Back

Wow.

I mean . . . just . . . wow.

Has it really been more than 2 months?

Things got a little crazy over here and the days months just kind of flew past. Lot's of stuff has gone on  and I'm sure I could go on and on in a gargantuan post, but I'm going to choose to tell you what's been up in my life in this point form list:

November:
- Started part-time work at a mall kiosk for the pre-Christmas season; working 20 hours/week
- Went to see a doctor (finally) and was formally diagnosed with Depression. Yup.
- Started on anti-depression medication

December:
- Continued p/t work
- CHRISTMAS!
- Moved our family across the country. I'm a Haligonian again!

I am looking forward to getting back into a routine again. I don't know what that routine will look like. But I know that it will involve more yoga and running, and far less late-night bowls of cereal. Ha!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know
I'm back.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're safely back in the East! Yay for yoga and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you're back! And hope you're feeling more like yourself again after starting the meds! Also, Darren and I still need to take you up on your offer to show us that yummy Korean restaurant here in Calgary...SO...some time when you're back for a visit, maybe? Haha!

    ReplyDelete