Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Take THAT Banana Split

I said no to this, today.


We had the missionaries over for supper,
and after the meal I headed into the kitchen to prepare dessert with my mother-in-law.
After making banana splits for the adults/kids, I started to mindlessly prepare my own.
Out of HABIT!
I stopped myself right away, and my MIL asked me if I was going to have one.

"Nope!"


TODAY'S WORKOUT!

2 Rounds for Time:

25 squats
25 sit-ups
25 push-ups
10 burpees
25 back extensions (demo video here)
50 tick rocks (25 with weight in right hand first and then switch to the left for another 25)
20 lunges
50 step-ups (25 for the right and 25 for the left)
25 bicep curls
25 overhead press (demo video here)
25 thrusters (demo video here)

Malorie called this "a little bit of everything". I'd sure say so!

1 comment:

  1. I love that they have music-themed disheWell done walking away from that!!!!

    ReplyDelete